Do you have an unusual, modified, strange or otherwise original computer case? If the answer is yes, this is the competition for you!
The Coolest case of Assembly Summer will be selected again! Originality and manual labor will be appreciated over prefabricated cases.
Only your imagination sets the limit of what can be considered a computer case – the only requirement is that there is a working computer inside.
Sign up at PMS latest on Saturday 4th of August at 12:00. Remember to include a photo of your computer case and your computer place coordinates (e.g. A2/1).
- The winners will be selected by a jury
- Participants must be inside the Assembly area.
- Entries & PCs sponsored by groups/companies are not accepted.
- The organizers reserve the right to disqualify a participant due to (but not limited to) attempted cheating or disturbing.
- The organizers assume no liability for any damage to your equipment.
- The competition starts Thursday 2.8.2012 at 12:00 and ends Saturday 4.8.2012 at 12:00.
- The organizers reserve the right to change the competition rules and prizes without notice.
- The winners will be contacted personally by the organizers.
- The staff of ASSEMBLY, ASSEMBLY sponsors or their close relatives may not participate in the competition.