We want you to decorate your computer place with cool lights, crazy themes, intriguing hardware, funky sounds, retro games and weird gadgets! If you got the skills, make your computer place the most talked about computer place in ASSEMBLY!
Only your imagination sets the limit (and some rules as listed below =)). The Coolest computer place of Assembly Summer will be selected again this year!
Sign up at PMS latest on Saturday 6th of August at 12:00. Remember to include a photo of your computer place and your computer place coordinates (e.g. A2/1).
- The winners will be selected by a jury
- Originality, interactivity, and cool ideas will be rated higher than prefabricated parts or rented equipment
- Participants must be inside the Assembly area.
- You must be able to switch of all lights within 10 seconds preferably with a single switch (remember that you need to kill the lights during competitions!)
- The maximum weight of the structures and anything placed on top of the tables in 50 kg. The maximum height of allowed structures is 2 meters in the ground floor. In the grand stands you can't build structures higher than a typical computer monitor would be.
- Strobe lightning may not be used
- Entries sponsored by companies are not accepted.
- The organizers reserve the right to disqualify a participant due to (but not limited to) attempted cheating or disturbing.
- The organizers assume no liability for any damage to your equipment.
- The competition starts Thursday 2.8 at 12:00 and ends Saturday 4.8 at 12:00.
- The winners will be contacted personally by the organizers.
- The staff of ASSEMBLY, ASSEMBLY sponsors or their close relatives may not participate in the competition.