You can follow the statistics about the competition on Futuremark's web page (opens when the compo starts) http://www.3dmark.com/asm12/
Please read the following instructions carefully BEFORE entering the competition.
For those of you who have entered this competition in earlier events - the way you enter the competition has changed, so please make sure you read the rules completely.
- If you don't already have 3DMark 11 Build 1.0.2 installed on your computer, you can download it here.
- Make sure you are using Futuremark approved WHQL display card drivers. A list of approved drivers can be found here.
- Run the 3DMark 11 benchmark with the default settings, which are selected when you start the program.
- After the test is completed, your 3DMark score will be displayed on the 3DMark.com result service at 3dmark.com
- Create an account on the service if you do not already have one<
- On the result details page of your result, click on ‘edit’ button for the 'name' field and change the name of your project to: Fastest PC-ASMS12 XXX/YY where XXX/YY are the coordinates of your computer place (for example "C12/38"). We need the coordinates to find you in case you win.
- Make sure your result is not hidden
- Make sure that your account information has a valid email address and your name. You can do this in the Settings page, where you can update and edit your information.
- Only projects submitted according the to instructions above qualify for the competition. No exceptions will be made.
- If a single person enters more than one project into the competition, the highest 3DMark 11 score will be used.
- Participants must be inside the Assembly area.
- Only individuals may participate in the competition. Entries by groups and/or companies will not be accepted. Entries & PCs sponsored by groups/companies are not accepted.
- Attempts by multiple persons to participate in the competition with the same or nearly the same computer configuration, or with the same computer components, will result in immediate disqualification.
- Any result may be checked by the staff. On request, the participant must be able to reproduce the same result within a 5% error margin.
- The organizers reserves the right to disqualify a participant due to (but not limited to) attempted cheating or disturbing.
- The sorganizers do not encourage running the computer over the limits specified by the manufacturer. The organizers assume no liability for any damage to your equipment.
- The organizers assume no liability if a participant is not able to enter the competition due to (but not limited to) problems with internet connections or Futuremark's web services.
- The competition starts Thursday 2.8.2012 at 12:00 and ends Saturday 4.8.2012 at 18:00. Only projects submitted to Futuremark's database within this timeframe will quality for the competition.
- The winner of the competition will be the participant who has the highest 3DMark 11 score on Saturday 4.8.2012 at 18:00. Should the competition end before the announced time, the winners will be selected according to the situation at that time.
- The organizers reserves the right to change the competition rules and prizes without notice.
- The winners will be contacted personally. If the organizers are unable to contact a winner before Sunday 6.8.2012 12:00, the participant with the next highest score will be selected.
- The staff of Futuremark or their close relatives may not participate in the competition.
- The staff of ASSEMBLY, ASSEMBLY sponsors or their close relatives may not participate in the competition.