Fastest PC compo
Do you think you have the fastest computer at ASSEMBLY Summer 2016? Just enter this competition and find out!
You can follow the statistics about the competition on Futuremark's web page.
Please read the following instructions carefully BEFORE entering the competition.
- If you don't already have 3DMark Build 2.1.2852 installed on your computer, you can download it here.
- Make sure you are using Futuremark approved WHQL display card drivers. Latest approved drivers can be found here.
- Run the 3DMark benchmark including the Time Spy test with the default settings, which are selected when you start the program.
- After the test is completed, your 3DMark score will be displayed on the 3DMark.com result service at 3dmark.com
- Create an account on the service if you do not already have one
- On the result details page of your result, click on ‘edit’ button for the 'name' field and change the name of your project to: Fastest PC-ASMS16 XXX/YY where XXX/YY are the coordinates of your computer place (for example "C12/38"). We need the coordinates to find you in case you win.
- Make sure your result is not hidden
- Make sure that your account information has a valid email address and your name. You can do this in the Settings page, where you can update and edit your information.
- Highest Time Spy score wins.
Each of the top five (5) contestant will receive an Advanced Edition copy of 3DMark and PCMark 8
- Only projects submitted according to the instructions above qualify for the competition. No exceptions will be made.
- If a single person enters more than one project into the competition, the highest Time Spy score will be used.
- Participants must be inside the Assembly area.
- Only individuals may participate in the competition. Entries by groups and/or companies will not be accepted. Entries & PCs sponsored by groups/companies are not accepted.
- Attempts by multiple persons to participate in the competition with the same or nearly the same computer configuration, or with the same computer components, will result in immediate disqualification.
- Any result may be checked by the staff. On request, the participant must be able to reproduce the same result within a 5% error margin.
- The organizers reserves the right to disqualify a participant due to (but not limited to) attempted cheating or disturbing.
- The organizers do not encourage running the computer over the limits specified by the manufacturer. The organizers assume no liability for any damage to your equipment.
- The organizers assume no liability if a participant is not able to enter the competition due to (but not limited to) problems with internet connections or Futuremark's web services.
- The competition starts Thursday 4.8.2016 at 12:00 and ends Saturday 6.8.2016 at 18:00. Only projects submitted to Futuremark's database within this timeframe will quality for the competition.
- The winner of the competition will be the participant who has the highest Time Spy score on Saturday 6.8.2016 at 18:00. Should the competition end before the announced time, the winners will be selected according to the situation at that time.
- The organizers reserves the right to change the competition rules and prizes without notice.
- The winners will be contacted personally. If the organizers are unable to contact a winner before Sunday 7.8.2016 12:00, the participant with the next highest score will be selected.
- The staff of Futuremark or their close relatives may not participate in the competition.
- The staff of ASSEMBLY, ASSEMBLY sponsors or their close relatives may not participate in the competition.