Demo compos at Summer 17
Changes from last year:
- 64k intro competition is back!
- We made some clarifications to photo compo rules.
- You don't need to deliver shorfilm entries on physical media if you manage to upload them on PMS.
- This year the Oldskool-competition has changed! More info
List of compos
- Real time: 1k, 4k, 64k, Oldskool, Demo, Real wild
- Game development
- Music: Dance, Listening, Fast
- Graphics: Graphics, Fast Graphics, Photo
- Short film
What is Demoscene?
Demoscene is the art of real-time: the combined talents of programmers, musicians and graphics artists resulting in amazing audiovisual shows, demos, that run in real time on your computer.
See some of the best works ever released in the ASSEMBLY Archive.
The best works are shown to thousands of viewers as one of main events of ASSEMBLY. The winners receive huge and international recognition. You decide who wins - so remember to !
ASSEMBLY demoscene competitions are where you can shine with your perfect skills in programming, visual arts, composing music, eliminating opponents in your favorite game, or some sports! Assembly is an event that gathers thousands of visitors every year to celebrate the summer, share some time with friends and like-minded fellows, and hone their computer skills. The festival has a lot to offer and one major form of activities are the annual Assembly competitions in which legends are made and giants meet each other to reign over the virtual battlegrounds of games and digital arts.
You can vote, sign up and submit your entries in Party Management System i.e. .
If you have questions, please contact CompoCrew at compo-contact(ät)assembly.org