- Only necessary information is stored
- Access to the stored information is limited to those people who need to use to service our customers
- Stored information is not released to any third party unless required by authorities
In addition to personal data, anonymous statistical data is collected about e.g. web usage and in log files.
Personal data registry information
As required by the Finnish law on personal data (523/99) 10 §
Name: ASSEMBLY Organizing ltd
Company ID: FI22451363
Address: PL 160, 00381 HELSINKI
2. Contact information for register matters
Please see ASSEMBLY Contact information
3. Name of the register
Customer register of ASSEMBLY Organizing
4. Use of the register
Customer service related to ASSEMBLY events, development and maintenace of ASSEMBLY events and statistics use.
5. Information stored in the register
- Customer's contact information including address, phone, email and other related contact information
- Information on customer relationship such as ticket orders, participation at the ASSEMBLY events, help requests and other transactions
- Email communications with the customer
- Information on customer's participation in competitions and voting at the ASSEMBLY events
6. Register's regularatory sources of data
Information is gathered to the register when customers register with the ASSEMBLY ticket sales system, with the ASSEMBLY event participation register, during customer email correspodence, and the delivery and maintenance of the services provided by ASSEMBLY in customer service situations.
7. Information releases
Information stored in the register is not given out to third parties with out the explicit permission of the customer, unless it is required to provide the services requested by the customer or unless the ASSEMBLY is compelled to do so by a Finnish authority or by law.
8. Principles of protection of the register
The register is protected with the generally used technical protection measures. The use of the register requires personal authorization with a user name and password, which are only provided to the ASSEMBLY personnel dealing with information stored in the register. The register is stored on secure server in a physically safe, locked environment.
9. Right of inspection
According to the Finnish law on personal data registers 26 §:n the customer has the right to inspect what information has been stored about him on the register. The inspection request must be sent to the registrar in writing and duly signed by the customer.