The online qualifier for Assembly Winter 2017 CS:GO Tournament will be held on Sunday Jan 22 with four spots for the $15 000 tournament in Helsinki are up for grabs.
The Assembly Winter 2017 CS:GO Tournament is played on February 3-4, 2017 in Helsinki Exhibition & Convention Centre. A total of sixteen teams will enter the competition with most of them being direct invites. The event will also give a fighting chance for the upcoming Finnish talent by organizing an open online qualifier on January 22 which will grant four spots to the tournament.
The qualifier will be played on the FACEIT service which means that participants are required to create a FACEIT account and install the FACEIT client. The good news is, that teams do not need to rent their own game servers as the servers will be provided by FACEIT along with their reliable anti-cheat. Players can create an account and download the client at FACEIT.com.
Time: Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 16:00 EET
Location: Tournament page at FACEIT
Prizes: Top 4 qualify for Assembly Winter 2017
Format: Single elimination playoffs
Check-in: 15:00--15:30 EET
The qualifier is open to Finnish teams only. A team is considered Finnish if the majority of the players (3/5) are living in Finland.
Sign-up at the tournament page. The sign-up is already open and the tournament will take 64 teams. Check-in starts one hour before and ends half and hour before the tournament.
The participation to Assembly Winter 2017 CS:GO Tournament costs €250 per team.
- Every participant is required to have a FACEIT account. Please register for FACEIT at their homepage, if you haven’t already done so. Remember to link your Steam account to your FACEIT account from settings -> “Game Settings” unless you did it on sign-up.
- Only team sign-ups are accepted in the tournament. Please create a team at FACEIT and invite your teammates to it. Party and solo sign-ups will be deleted from the tournament.
- Go to the tournament page and sign your team up by clicking “Join tournament with team”.
- On tournament day teams need to check in between 15:00 and 15:30 EET. Failing to do so, may end up costing the spot for the team if tournament ends up full.
- Make sure to be ready in time on tournament day. The map veto can take up to fifteen minutes.
Cache • Cobblestone • Dust II • Mirage • Nuke • Overpass • Train
Read the full rules at tournaments.peliliiga.fi.
gamingcompos (at) assembly.org